As a licensee or permit-holder, you have an obligation to ensure alcohol is supplied and promoted in ways that minimise harm and preserve peace and good order around your premises. You must maintain a safe environment for patrons and staff at your venue, and promote the responsible use of alcohol in your premises.
As a licensee or permit-holder, you are not legally permitted to:
- engage in practices that may encourage the rapid or excessive intake of alcohol
- advertise any promotion that is likely to indicate that liquor costs less than is usually charged
- advertise outside of your premises the
- sale price of liquor for consumption on your premises
- availability of free liquor or multiple quantities of liquor on your premises.